Wednesday, August 12, 2015

40 Weeks!!


How far along? 40 Weeks: my due date is August 13th

Maternity clothes? Yup.  

Stretch Marks? No new ones! However, my left leg looks like Frankenstein because of all of my spider veins. I started with two from Faith, and now they are taking over my leg, ankle, and thigh. I hope they go down after baby boy decides to grace us with his presence. I am trying to embrace all of my scars from my babies-stretch marks, spider veins, and all-they will be a forever memory of this special time in my life. 
 
Miss Anything? An adult drink would be great right about now...

Movement: At times it has slowed down, but as I'm typing this he is moving around like crazy! I don't know how he has ANY room to move in there! 

Food cravings: tea, juice, and protein 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I've been feeling more queasy lately-probably just a sign of labor approaching. 

Gender: boy

Labor Signs: Plenty. I was dilated last week 1-2 cm and effaced 70%. I've been having lots of cramping, feeling sick, lower back pain, lots of lower pressure, and nesting. Baby has been letting me know that he's ready to be born for a ,month now, he just hasn't chosen to make his appearance. 

38 week shot with all of my loves.
Symptoms: heartburn

Belly Button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? On


Mood: pretty good-I LOVED the cooler weather we've had this week. A little anxious about how far over due I will be, I was 7 days past my due date with Faith, so it could happen again, or it could be longer. My goal is to wait for my body to go in to labor on its own, so I am not getting induced unless it is medically necessary, or if I go past 10 days. 


Looking forward to: meeting this wee addition to our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment