Saturday, May 2, 2015

25 Weeks!?

A walk down memory lane tonight. All of the pictures below are me at 25 weeks pregnant with all of my lovelies. 



Baby T #3 
(Baby Boy and no, we are not keeping his name a secret, we really haven't decided yet!)

Double photo bomb! Grace and I were all dressed up to go see "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day" at the Civic Theater. Thanks for taking us mom and friends!


Baby T #2
(Baby Girl, Faith Diana)
I remember that this was my first pregnancy photo while pregnant with Faith!


Baby T #1
(Baby Girl, Grace Kathleen)
At 25 weeks I was so excited to finally have a baby bump!

How far along? 25 weeks as of Thursday. Mike and I just realized there are only 15 weeks left until my due date...um...huh? And I was just notified on one of my pregnancy apps that there are only 103 days left until my due date! Can we say time needs to sloooooow down (anytime would be nice, we are not quite ready for a third just yet!)

Maternity clothes? Most of the time. The maternity shirts look and feel better, so I've been trying to weed out my regular tops for now. I have to with pants, however I have a few regular skirts and dresses that still fit fine.

Stretch Marks? Nothing new...Thank you Bethanie for the stretch mark oil, I am religiously moisturizing my belly morning and night. Fingers crossed that I don't get any new ones!
 
Miss Anything? vino...need I say more?

Movement: At my 20 week ultra sound I told my OB that I was worried about the lack of movement I had been feeling. It turns out that I have an anterior placenta, lame. This means that my placenta is in front of the baby and when he kicks, he hits the placenta first before me. However, it is supposed to continue to float up and back as the baby develops, and tonight he has been wild! Kicks and rolls all around, I would love for Mike or the girls to finally feel him move. 

Food cravings: These are not as strong as they first were, anything that doesn't give me heartburn is good. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: There's really no time for this with your third pregnancy. Every time I've been pregnant I feel like I am tougher than before. The only thing that really bothers me is my heartburn.

Gender: Boy :) I also get to see him again in a few weeks because they couldn't get a good enough photo of his face at the 20 week ultra sound. 

Labor Signs: Too early

Symptoms: Rounding ligaments, varicose veins, heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Generally good, I just still get pretty tired at night. Oh and if I'm hangry, watch out, just ask anyone in the Triezenberg home!
Looking forward to: Summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment