Friday, May 29, 2015

29 Weeks and Counting...


Myrtle Beach, SC 
Triez Family Spring Break Trip 2015


How far along? 29 weeks since yesterday. Many people have been asking, "when are you due?" After I tell them, most people say, "wow, you still have all summer to be pregnant." I generally smile back because I know they are thinking how hot and uncomfortable I'm probably going to be. And yes, I am not looking forward to being pregnant and hot, yet again, but I want this pregnancy to slow down! I then usually share, "well this is my third pregnancy through the summer, so I'm used to being hot. This baby can cook as long as he wants because I need time to get our house and my mind mentally prepared for him!"

Maternity clothes? Yes. I  wear layers to work  because the mornings are still chilly, and most of my non-pregnancy cardigans fit fine without being buttoned. 

Stretch Marks? Just my same old momma scars :)
 
Miss Anything? SUSHI! One of my BFFS, Bethanie, and I are going out for dinner tomorrow night, and she suggested Chinese, and all I can think about is sushi! Mike, if you're reading this, maybe you could sneak some into the hospital after our little is born?

Movement: It is starting to be getting stronger every week. After my 28 week ultra sound (they didn't catch everything they needed to at my 20 week ultra sound) I found out that I still have an anterior placenta, yuck. The nurse practitioner that I met with thinks that my placenta will keep growing out with my uterus instead of floating up and back like I was first told. However, she said that it shouldn't have any effect of my labor and delivery. 

Food cravings: Iced tea and fruit

Anything making you queasy or sick: The Braxton Hicks contractions do at times. 

Gender: Bouncing Baby Boy

Labor Signs: Well, I thought that Baby Boy was head down because I've been feeling him move lower in the past few weeks. However, at his recent ultra sound for one minute his head was down, then it was over to the side, and then over to the other side, so he was still moving around a lot. 

I also started having 4-6 Braxton Hicks contractions an hour last weekend. After checking with my doctor's office they had me come in to make sure that I wasn't going into pre-term labor. However, the tests came back negative, so he is safely growing where he should be! I am still experiencing these contractions, mostly at work and at night, but I haven't had as many since last weekend. 


Symptoms: spider veins and swelling
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: It depends on the weather. The cooler I am the better mood I'm in!
Looking forward to: the single digit countdown to summer vacation! Grace has 4.5 days left and I have 9.5!! Let the countdown begin!

Coming up...Next time I will try to post about our spring break trip. To the right is one of the only pictures of me from the trip, on the pier at Myrtle Beach, SC :)

No comments:

Post a Comment